Join us for Child Advocates of Silicon Valley’s
18th Annual O’Leary Golf Classic!
Golf “FORE” foster youth at this year’s O’Leary Golf Classic, the premier tournament for Silicon Valley’s top corporate and philanthropic leaders. Offering a renowned location, exceptional competition and serious fun, you won’t want to miss this event. Whether it’s purchasing mulligans, winning a bottle from our Wall of Spirits, or bidding on exclusive golf packages at our live auction, your contributions will benefit Child Advocates of Silicon Valley and support foster children across Santa Clara County. Don’t wait to purchase tickets—this event will sell out!
For questions regarding tickets, donations or sponsorships,
please email email@example.com.
|Registration & Lunch
- Players will tee off simultaneously from different holes.
- Starting locations will be pre-assigned.
- After teeing off, each team will decide which shot they like best, marking the spot with a tee or ball marker.
- Team members will pick up their balls, placing them within one club length of the marked spot for their next shot.
- This format will be repeated on each shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts.
- The team will replicate this procedure at every hole.
- All teams will record only one score per hole.
- The maximum score on any hole will be two over par.
- Straightest Drive – Men
- Straightest Drive – Women
- Closest to the Pin – Men x2
- Closest to the Pin – Women x2
- NEW! One-Handed Putting Contest
- First Place Lowest Team Score – Men’s / Mixed Team
- First Place Lowest Team Score – Women’s Team
- Second Place Lowest Team Score – Men’s / Mixed Team
- Second Place Lowest Team Score – Women’s Team
Wall of Spirits
- Everyone’s a winner with the Wall of Spirits! Purchase a numbered token and take home the bottle marked with the same number. The Wall of Spirits will feature a variety of spirits and wines.
- Purchase raffle tickets and enter them into drawings for a range of fantastic prizes.
- Live auction packages will be available exclusively to dinner attendees. Carefully curated getaways and activity packages will feature memorable experiences you won’t want to miss. Check back soon for more information!
About Child Advocates
of Silicon Valley
At any given time, there are approximately 650 children in the Santa Clara County Dependency Court System, more commonly referred to as “foster care.” Child Advocates of Silicon Valley serves these children by providing trained, dedicated volunteers to act as advocates at dependency court hearings and serve as consistent role models and mentors.
Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) Volunteers offer a constant adult presence, and their work helps reduce the impact of trauma caused by experiences of abuse, neglect, and abandonment. They work with legal professionals, educators, service providers, and family members to ensure every foster youth’s voice is heard. Child Advocates recruits, trains, and supports Silicon Valley CASA Volunteers, providing the nurturing support and resources these children need to thrive.